Well Spring Break was over a week ago and getting back into the grove of things seemed to be especially hard for all of us. Here's just a short recap of the week: Makenzie stayed with Justin Grandma and Grandpa in Emporia for four days after we had Sunday Dinner with them. We picked up Justin big T.V. on Tuesday and then shopped around for furniture. We couldn't decide so we just went back home. Wednesday we went and picked up Kenzie then went to Kansas City to go shopping. Thursday was spent at home waiting for the Dishwasher man to come who was supposed to be there at 10. He didn't come until 4 then decided he couldn't do it till Saturday (he didn't show up at all Sat.). I'm looking for somebody else to do it now! Thursday evening we went to Ashley and picked up the new furniture. Friday we spent the whole day at the zoo, Cameron and Kenzie had a blast! We did Easter pictures with the Bunny that evening...Cameron was terrified at first then he was mad because I wouldn't get him, you can see his face in the picture. Saturday was another shopping day for curtains and some rugs. We also colored eggs and redecorated the front room. Sunday was Easter of course which after Church Service in Cheney we went to my Grandma's to have Dinner with the Family. We didn't linger though and spent the rest of the evening just chilling out and watching movies!
Overall it was a nice break from rush, rush, rush. It makes me anxious for summer now!



2 comments:
I know what you mean about ready for summer!!! It's good to hear about you and your family. I enjoy reading your blog.
Thank you for visiting! It's good to know that I'm not doing it for nothing...I love to know when somebody checks it out!
Post a Comment