On top of staying with Grandma since Sunday while the floors are being done I contacted the Maize Parents as Teachers Program to get Cameron involved in their program. We were immediately invited to a playgroup for Toddlers. He had a blast playing with all the new toys. He was running back and forth from one thing to the next. He really enjoyed climbing the ladder to the slide and climbing a large foam ramp and going through the tunnel. Since it
was also Makenzie's Girl Scout Night we had to leave a bit early to get her, so unfortunately we missed circle time. I am excited for him, he really enjoyed it!
was also Makenzie's Girl Scout Night we had to leave a bit early to get her, so unfortunately we missed circle time. I am excited for him, he really enjoyed it!

1 comments:
These are both really good pictures of Cameron!
Post a Comment