Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cameron's Preschool Field Trip to Tanganyika Wildlife Park

Smile for the camera feeding the Lemor's was soo cool!


Checking out the Giraffe's Chillin... Fun in the Kangaroo Exibit
The running of the turtles
They had a turtle and rabbit exhibit that we got to feed and pet the turtle's This snake was not in a cage and was pretty upset I touched it with Cameron's hat to see if it was alive.
Cameron and his Preschool teacher Mrs. Bonnie
The birds were very friendly!
Big Derek was getting attacked by birds and little Derek was really freaking out with all the birds flying around and on top of his daddy's head. Derek was just trying to cover his mouth so Derek Jr. would stop screaming.
I was attacked by the birds.... I had one on the other side pecking at my ear!
One was getting my shirt and the other was biteing my head...it was a wierd feeling but fun!

0 comments: