Saturday, December 19, 2009

Vaction Update

On the first day we just hung out with family. On the second day we went up to the Cascade Mountains and went to see this cool waterfall and enjoyed the gorgeous scenery. Ate lunch in a small town and just had a great day. Today we went to the mall and saw Santa and did some Christmas Shopping then went to the local bowling/pizza place and watched the Cowboy's game and bowled two games! Cameron had a blast throwing the ball that was as big as he his down the lane.
Cameron got whacked with one of those penny press machines.. the handle came down and hit him in the mouth he bit through his lip!! It bled for about 30 minutes before it finally stopped...Ouch!!







2 comments:

James and Julie said...

I love the pictures. It looks like you are having fun! How did Christmas go?

The Cox Family said...

Thanks I have so many I don't know which ones to pick! Christmas was wonderful how was yours??