Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yeah Summer Time!!

Summer officially started today! So I thought it would be a good time to change my blog background!
Here is just a little look at what the summer has in store for the Cox family: I have two weeks off then I will work summer school 1/2 day in the mornings M-Thu for 5 weeks. I will get a week off during the week of July 4th and then have two weeks off before the 2009-2010 school year starts all over again. I will work still work my weekends and any extra days if possible at Sedgwick Plaza. I am taking one online class in July for school the summer. Justin will be heading back to college this summer! He is taking English Comp and Math. Kenzie will be attending four different summer camps including her first all week camp away from home! She is very excited and I am very nervous! This means she is growing up more and more everyday! If anyone gets the chance just ask her about how grown up she thinks she is because she decided to temporarily loose her mind on the last day of school. She decided to leave the house and just walk to school in her own which I have not let her do all year. She says she yelled that she was walking but when mom has a blow dryer going I certainly didn't hear her. So be sure to give her a hard time about it! :) Cameron will get to spend the mornings with Grandma Wiemeyer which he is soooo excited about! I hope to take the kids swimming at the YMCA as much as possible. This is also Makenzie's first year in 4-H so the County fair will be an adventure for her! We have a lot planned and I am really looking forward to it! I will post pictures as they are taken! Nobody has left comments recently..is anyone even looking at the blog? I dunno but I like doing it anyway :) Oh I almost forgot there is a new link on the right hand side of the blog it is a link to Makenzie's Girl Scout Troop's blog we just started...so check that out every once in awhile for other pictures of her and her friends!
Love You All and Have a Wonderful Summer!!

0 comments: