Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break Remodeling Project

Well the project was suppose to be the master bath...but I wanted some shelves in the main bath so Justin said sure but you need to peel the wallpaper so I did...then we had to patch the wall so we did

Now we painted the walls...I like painting...then I said we should knock down that wall..so....



needless to say Justin took a hammer and started in....I was like I didn't actually mean right now..Justin said why not? Then we found a big big black pipe running through the wall where our new door was suppose to go...anybody know how to move this moster?




So we knocked the whole wall down anyway and now we have to figure out how to move the electrical and the plumbing to the other wall that we will have to frame and build. Here is the mess...Kenzie and I did a good job cleaning it up

The whole time I was like OMG...what are we doing....
Needless to say we have had a rather interesting week!

0 comments: