Friday, February 13, 2009

Life is Crazy

So here is the bad news we had Tuesday...Thanks to the awesome economy right now Justin has been laid off indefinitely from his job at Globe Engineering. So, it's been a rather rough week to say the least. I think what he has decided to do is to go back to school and get an Associate in Science degree in Welding. Which I love, only this time he is going to finish it before taking any jobs that won't work with a school schedule. I have to believe God makes everything happen for a reason and we will be just fine. We are cutting back as much as possible so that means all of us have lost something. Justin and I understand cuts are necessary. Cameron is to young to understand but Makenzie has been affected by it the most. She is loosing the one thing she loves...cheerleading. She was just invited to be on the Omega Competition Squad this next season starting in March and she has worked so hard over the last year. So this was devastating to her. Unless she can find a full sponsor there is no way we will be able to pay for it. We had know idea this was coming, for Christmas we bought her a lot of the competition clothes and bag she was going to need. So needless to say this really sucks for her. I never thought I would have to take something that was so important to her...I hate it...I really hate it.

0 comments: