Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sorry

I haven't posted in a while because after Christmas my camera died and I had to send it back to Kodak for them to fix it or replace it. So I have all these great Christmas pictures and no way to download them to the computer.

Here is a brief update since Christmas: Derek, Jennifer, and Derek Jr. left after New Year's Day and everybody inevitably went back to work. Makenzie started selling Girl Scout Cookies today. I start the new semester on Tuesday and this looks to be almost as crazy as the last one. Grandma is leaving for a three week cruise/vacation so Cameron will be heading to a daycare in the mean time...the plan is to start potty training. I have to admit I am a little hesitant and scared because of all the negative things I have heard about training little boys, but we have to do it sometime! Justin just got his truck back after the repair company took over a month to fix and finally just put a new engine in it. Overall, this has been a pretty quiet month (knock on wood) compared to the wild and crazy December. With Christmas, finals, surgery, sicknesses, and Justin engine blowing up...I do not wish to do that month over for a very long while! LOL!

0 comments: