I am home from the hospital..feeling much better than I have in a while but still incredibly sore. Here is the short form of the ordeal. Tuesday I began feeling sick and the later it got the worse and worse my stomach cramped and then I began throwing up and having very sharp upper abdominal pain. I told Justin I needed to go to the hospital thinking they were going to give me something for the flu and send me home. Well they didn't instead I was admitted and transfer by ambulance to the main campus at about 3 am on Wednesday morning. On Thursday they did a gall bladder scan and it showed that the gall bladder was not functioning like it is suppose to so by Friday afternoon I was in surgery and was finally released to go home today. Of course with a giant bag of pharmaceuticals....fun!! In the meantime while I was in the hospital Makenzie, Justin, and Grandma all got sick . Samantha will be have knee surgery Tuesday and Derek and Jennifer and Derek Jr. should be here that day also(they are on the road as we speak driving from Virgina Beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment