I took Cameron to the second dermatologist in less than a week because the first one was a quack!! The P.A. didn't know what to do and she turned to the three nurses in the room for advice. They ended up putting acid on his arm to "desensitize" him for when they would put it in his thumb. Well nobody would help me hold him so it was very hard to get it on him (remember there were four other people in the room). I managed to get his arm down for the nurse to put it on him then they had the audacity to say this was to traumatic for him so they weren't going to actually put it on his thumb where the wart was! So tell me why they put it on his arm in the first place!!!! I was so upset I called his regular doctor and she got Cameron an apt. with a different dermatologist.
I feel bad he has had to go through all that not to mention the four times before when we tried to freeze it off (this hurts alot also) plus the burning acid on his arm from the quack place. He still has a mark and I wouldn't be surprised if it leaves a scar on his little arm. It looks like a large cigarette burn. It breaks my heart to even look at it (when he lets me). I hope he is young enough not to remember all this, but how can I forget.

0 comments:
Post a Comment