Sorry I haven't posted anything lately...my laptops on/off button busted (it's plastic) and I just haven't been able to get to a computer. We are using Justin's Dad's very old laptop, but it's a dinosaur and moves very slowly. So adding pictures to it would be impossible. I just thought I might update a little.
Today was Makenzie First Day of Second grade. She is at a new school and didn't know anyone. She was not very delighted about this, but she is very out going so I give her a couple of weeks and she should be fine. I also went back to work today at the school...talk about a long day! The afternoon went much faster than the morning though so that was good.
We took the kids on a mini-vacation to Kansas City this weekend. We really needed it, it's amazing how just getting away for a short weekend does the body and soul good! We went to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun. Makenzie is FINALLY tall enough to ride the good rides. She went on all six roller coasters, including the gigantic Mamba that goes 75 mph! She loves it so much that when it was over she wanted to do it again...so we did! I have been waiting for this day to have a roller coaster buddy so it was amazing! 
The weekend before was Mall Madness with the girl scouts. We stayed overnight at the mall while the stores stayed open all night and gave crazy deals to everyone! It was a girls paradise. We brought sleeping bags, but only used them to sit on and look share with everyone all the goodies we found! The plan was to get Kenzie a bunch of school clothes but I ended up finding more work clothes for me. Something I usually don't have time to do, so that was very nice. They also had inflatables and Radio Disney until 3:00 in the morning. We finally wore out and went home at 4:30 am. Talk about FUN!!
Well I think that fills in some of the time that I haven't wrote anything. I will add pictures asap when I get my pc back. Love, Alisha
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
My Computer has broken
Posted by The Cox Family at 5:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment