First...Derek came through surgery ok although they had to stretch the small intestine which creates the possiblity of a tear. My phone is now dead so I hope to get a update before I go to bed. I thought I was going to go crazy not being able to be there with Jennifer. Makenzie was in tears before school because she was so worried, but I think she was feeding off of my anxiety. I had to call her teacher because I know she went in crying.
Then.....Mary Kaye called to tell me Cameron fell down grandma's stairs. At that point I thought my heart droped out of my chest. Turns out he is ok so far but we are keeping a close eye on him.
Well tonight is my first class for the semester: Statistics..should be a blast :(
Gotta run
Then.....Mary Kaye called to tell me Cameron fell down grandma's stairs. At that point I thought my heart droped out of my chest. Turns out he is ok so far but we are keeping a close eye on him.
Well tonight is my first class for the semester: Statistics..should be a blast :(
Gotta run


0 comments:
Post a Comment